Hebron Christian Academy uses an online application process. The steps below will guide you through the application process.
- Create an online account by clicking the New Student Application.
- Complete the application form, and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Print and sign a Records Release Form, which should be given to the applicant's current school.
- Once all application records are received, a testing date and parent interview will be scheduled.
- The Admissions Committee will notify the applicant of its enrollment decision.
- Complete the online enrollment contract and forms.
- Submit required documents and supplemental forms.
- Set up online tuition payment schedule through SMART Tuition, our tuition management system.
Once all information is received and the applicant is officially "enrolled", you will receive instructions regarding how to purchase uniforms and set up your student’s lunch account. You will also begin receiving school information, and your student/s will be assigned an academic schedule.
Required Documents and Supplemental Forms:
- Current school records (report cards, standardized test scores, attendance records, and any behavior records)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Any previous educational testing or education-psychological evaluations (if applicable)
- Court ordered child custody decrees (if applicable)
Admission to HCA requires the completion of the Student Application
, as well as the fulfillment of admission requirements, which are subject to HCA’s Admissions Policy and Criteria.
We are honored by your interest, and we look forward to welcoming you into the HCA community.