HCA’s Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Grandparent’s Day will be celebrated on Friday, April 25. We look forward to welcoming these special guests to our campus so that we can honor them for the support they give and the love they have shown to our students. Breakfast begins at 8:30am with a program to follow shortly. Early release begins at 12:00pm for K-12.
Relay for Life Casual Days at HCA!
The National Honor Society will send a team to Gwinnett Relay for
Life on May 9. As a fundraiser for cancer, there will be a Relay
for Life casual day each week for the next four weeks. Money will
be collected during homeroom. Dates are Tuesdays, April 15, 22,
and 29, and Wednesday, May 7.
- Regular Casual $2 (MS to dress spirit casual)
- Non-Uniform Shoes $1 (no flip flops)
- Hats $1
- Camp Invention is coming to HCA! The 2014 camp dates are June 9-12 from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Register your rising 1st through 6th grade child at www.campinvention.org by May 16 and save $15 (use promo code SPRING). Each registrant will receive a free Camp Invention T-Shirt. Please view the Camp Invention Flyer for more information. If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Hardigree, HCA Camp Invention Director, at CHardigree@HebronLions.org.
- Open Enrollment is underway for the 2014-2015 school year! All students must re-enroll online. New student applications are currently being processed. Re-enroll NOW to secure your student’s enrollment for next year. Spaces will fill very quickly!
What to do with old school uniforms?
Put them to good use by donating uniforms that no longer conform
to the HCA Dress Code policy. On the MS/HS campus, please send any
uniform items that you would like to discard to your student’s
math teacher. On the Elementary Campus, please place the items in
a bin located in the gym. All items should be in bags, with no
hangers. We are developing a “sister school” relationship with the
Village of Hope children in Liberia, and providing the students
with uniforms will be a blessing to them.
- Boxtops and Campbell’s/Tyson Soup Labels – Remember to save your boxtops, and Campbell’s and Tyson labels. We are collecting labels on all campuses. These programs support the school by providing cash payouts, as well as educational supplies for the teachers.