Admissions - New Student Enrollment
HCA is pleased to offer online enrollment for students who have been accepted. Please read the following steps before proceeding through the enrollment process.
- Create an account on RenWeb ParentsWeb.
- The District Code is HEBRON-GA.
- Please use the email address that you provided in your
- Note: This will be the login you use to access your
parent portal information, such as grades and class
- Note: This will be the login you use to access your parent portal information, such as grades and class schedules.
- Complete the Enrollment Packet online.
- Choose Family Information.
- Proceed to Enrollment/Re-Enrollment.
A separate enrollment for each student is required.
In this enrollment packet you will be prompted to input your student's:
- Demographic Information (please verify accuracy of pre-populated information)
- Grandparent Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Authorized Pickup Information
- Student Driver Information
- Medical Information
You will also be asked to sign acknowledgements that you have read and agree to the:
- Student Liability Waiver
- Parent Statement of Agreement - Mission Statement and Parent/Student Handbook
- Model Release for Minors
- Student Withdrawal/Parental Financial Responsibilities
- Enrollment Contract (includes tuition and incidental payment account set up link)
Tuition, Incidentals, and Enrollment
Hebron Christian Academy's tuition and incidental payments are handled by FACTS Management. The FACTS Management payment system includes automatic email and text notifications, online billing, and provides easy access to make payments and view your account information/history from your smart phone or computer, with no set up fees. To complete the enrollment packet, you will be prompted to set up preferences for tuition and incidental payment billing on the FACTS Management website before you submit your packet. Please see HCA’s Financial Policy for detailed information regarding tuition, enrollment fee, and incidental fees.
Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment
After you have completed the enrollment packet, a Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment Form will appear. Please follow the instructions to submit the enrollment packet along with the enrollment fee payment.
Once Your Student is Enrolled
You will receive instructions regarding how to:
- Purchase uniforms.
- Obtain your student's class assignments.
- Set up your student's lunch account.
Enrollment Packet Review
Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the enrollment packet. A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to forms that are missing required information. If a form contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the form's menu item. You may review the entire enrollment packet at any time by selecting the Enrollment Packet Review item on the left menu. From here, you will also be able to print and/or save a PDF of the enrollment packet in its current state. At any time, you can re-access Online Enrollment through your ParentsWeb login to print a PDF copy of the completed enrollment packet.