Hebron Christian Academy is committed to making its educational opportunities available to a diverse and talented student body. Financial aid is granted based on demonstrated need and all families must pay a portion of the costs for their child to attend HCA.
Scholarships to enroll students based on merit are strictly prohibited by the Georgia High School Association.
Financial Aid - Next Steps
Before financial aid can be requested, families must meet the following requirements:
- New Students - A completed admission application must be submitted, including payment of the non-refundable application fee
- Currently Enrolled Students - A completed re-enrollment contract must be submitted, including the non-refundable commitment deposit. The current school year’s tuition and incidental accounts must not have a delinquent status.
HCA has contracted with FACTS, an independent financial aid assessment company, for the processing of financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide to them; FACTS will give us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate is a starting point to help us make a fair and objective financial aid decision.
Pay Attention to Deadlines
- Financial aid submissions begin January 15th.
- Completed applications (ALL documents required by HCA and FACTS) received by March 1st will be reviewed by the HCA Financial Aid Committee in late March. Applications received after March 1st will continue to be accepted as long as funds are available. Applicants are responsible to make all tuition payments in full until financial aid awards are applied.
- Award decisions will be communicated in April. An email notification regarding your award will be sent to you through FACTS. Financial awards will be applied directly to each FACTS tuition account once families electronically accept their award using the link provided in the email. The financial aid award must be accepted no later than seven (7) business days from the date of notification. After seven (7) business days, the award will be forfeited.
Financial Aid - Notes
- Financial aid is awarded on a one-year basis. You must apply for financial aid each year to be considered.
- Candidates who miss deadlines or fail to submit all required documentation will risk not being considered for financial aid.
- The HCA Financial Aid Committee maintains strict confidentiality over all financial aid files. Families must respect the process in a similar manner and not communicate the amount or designation of a financial aid award. Families who do not honor the confidentiality code may not receive aid or may have the aid withdrawn.
- HCA does not discriminate with regard to the awarding of financial aid based on an applicant’s race, color, creed, sex or national origin.
Submit your online application and supporting documents at: