Hebron Christian Academy Equipping Minds | Transforming Hearts | Impacting Culture
Equipping future leaders to be a transforming influence on their culture for Christ.
Providing a Christ-centered learning community that challenges all students to realize their greatest potential for transforming their world and impacting their culture.
Our primary responsibility is the development of students spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically. Students will learn, grow and flourish in a Christ-centered environment of excellence that encourages reaching their unique potential (Philippians 1: 9-11).
The integration of a biblical worldview through connecting all aspects of the school’s program within the framework of biblical ideas and beliefs impacting how students interpret the world and interacts with it (Proverbs 3:13; 4:5; Proverbs 4:20-21, Romans 12:2, 11; I Colossians 1:16 -17; John 1:3).
Learning, modeling, and practicing servant leadership is essential to worldview and leadership development. Tangible evidence of placing the needs of others before self is expected. We encourage students to follow Christ’s example of leadership through servanthood (Hebrews 6:10; Galatians 5:13; I Samuel 12:34)
Building, enhancing, and maintaining community are integral to all aspects of school life. We promote strong relationships with each other and all stakeholders through respect and acceptance of one another. We embrace and encourage parent participation and open communication between the school and the home (Psalm 133:1; I Peter 3:8; Ephesians 4:3).
Understanding that learning and growth occurs in a variety of formats and environments we offer engaging activities for our student body. We desire to advance student development and leadership capacity, support students in the pursuit of their passions, connect students with one another, enhance creative competence, and increase the overall sense of community and enjoyment (Romans 12:6-8; I Peter 4:10).
- have a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ through knowing, understanding and applying God’s Word.
- articulate, defend and live their biblical worldview through an understanding of opposing worldviews.
- are well prepared in all academic disciplines, and are skilled in reading, writing, speaking, listening, thinking critically and 21st century technology skills.
- respond to and treat all people with respect, dispelling prejudice, and promoting justice mercy, and peacemaking in family and society.
- are men and woman of integrity.
- accept positions of leadership and influence to serve others readily.
We stand without reservation on the absolutes of the Holy Bible and seek to interpret all of life and learning from the basis of the principles set forth in God’s Word. These convictions provide the framework for our entire educational program. In this framework students develop their intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional and social potential to the end that their lives will glorify God.